PROFILE | Christopher N. Ollinick
Cannon Heyman and Weiss, LLP | Law Practice Concentrating in Affordable Housing and Community Development Law.
726 Exchange Street, Suite 500
Buffalo, New York 14210
Phone: (716) 856-1700 ext. 395
Fax: (716) 856-2311
Areas of Practice:
Affordable Housing and Community Development Law; transactions utilizing the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit, New Markets Tax Credit, Historic Tax Credit and other tax-driven incentives; not-for-profit/tax exempt organization law.
- Law School: State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Undergraduate: Lafayette College, B.A.
Awards and Recognitions:
- Charles Dautch Award for Excellence in Real Property
- Head Note and Comment Editor, Buffalo Law Review
- WNY Regional Economic Development Council Smart Growth Working Group
- One Region Forward-Housing/Neighborhoods Committee
- American Bar Association (Tax Section; Affordable Housing & Community Development Law Forum)
- New York State Bar Association (Tax Section)
- Erie County Bar Association (Member)
- Elmwood Village Association (former Director, Vice President and Economic Development Committee Chair)
- Centerspace Buffalo, Inc. (former Director and Vice President)
- People United for Sustainable Housing, Inc. (former Director)
What I like to do outside of work:
I love doing anything and everything with my family from hanging around the house to hanging around the neighborhood. I tend to fill my free time with efforts to improve my community/city.
Something else I think you should know about me:
I do what I love and love what I do.