PROFILE | Jeremy R. RootCannon Heyman and Weiss, LLP | Law Practice Concentrating in Affordable Housing and Community Development Law.
54 State Street, 5th Floor
Albany, New York 12207
Phone: (518) 465-1500 ext. 290
Fax: (518) 465-6678
Areas of Practice:
Affordable Housing, Senior and Multi-family Housing, Real Estate and Corporate Law.
- Law School: Rutgers University School of Law, J.D. (2004)
- Undergraduate: Gettysburg College, B.A. (1999)
Awards and Recognition:
- Rutgers University School of Law Academic Promise Scholar
- Articles Editor, Rutgers University Journal of Law & Religion
- New York State Bar Association
What I like to do outside of work:
Traveling; spending time with my wife Megan, our German Shepherd dog Scout and our family and friends; outdoor activities such as hiking, skiing and golf; attending collegiate and professional sports events and rock concerts; curling up with a good book or movie at the end of a long day.
Something else you should know about me:
I am a rabid fan of the Buffalo Bills and have seen them play live over fifty times in several different stadiums.