PROFILE | John M. Bohrer-Yardley
Cannon Heyman and Weiss, LLP | Law Practice Concentrating in Affordable Housing and Community Development Law.
54 State Street, 5th Floor
Albany, New York 12207
Phone: (518) 465-1500 ext. 200
Fax: (518) 465-6678
Areas of Practice:
Affordable Housing, Community Development, Real Estate and Corporate Law
- Albany Law School, J.D. (2014)
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A. (2011)
Awards and Recognitions:
- Associate Editor, Albany Law Review
- New York State Bar Association
- Asian American Bar Association of New York
What I like to do outside of work:
I like to stay active whether it be working out, snowboarding, mountain biking or kayaking. I also enjoy playing sports, especially tennis and soccer.
Something else I think you should know about me:
I am an inveterate New York Mets fan.