PROFILE | Robert M. Tocker
Cannon Heyman and Weiss, LLP | Law Practice Concentrating in Affordable Housing and Community Development Law.
726 Exchange Street, Suite 500
Buffalo, New York 14210
Phone: (716) 856-1700 ext. 350
Fax: (716) 856-2311
Areas of Practice:
Affordable Housing, Community Development, Real Estate and Corporate Law.
- Law School: State University of New York at Buffalo, J.D.
- Graduate/Undergraduate: State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A. & M.A. Economics
Special Awards and Recognitions:
- Articles Editor, Buffalo Law Review
- Buffalo Law School, Finance Transactions Concentration
- Buffalo Law School, New York City Program in International Finance & Law
- Leadership Buffalo, Rising Leaders (former Board Member and Treasurer)
- New York State Senate, James L. Biggane Fellowship in Finance & Fiscal Studies
- Bar Admissions: New York, Connecticut and the District of Columbia
- American Bar Association, Tax Section, Forum on Affordable Housing & Community Development Law
- New York State Bar Association, Tax Section, Real Property Law Section
- Bar Association of Erie County
What I like to do outside of work:
Running during the morning twilight, braving new adventures with family and friends, and building useful items with reclaimed lumber or abandoned materials.
Something else I think you should know about me:
I am a United States Coast Guard licensed captain and a member of CHW’s unofficial running team.