PROFILE | Stephen L. Yonaty
Cannon Heyman and Weiss, LLP | Law Practice Concentrating in Affordable Housing and Community Development Law.
726 Exchange Street, Suite 500
Buffalo, New York 14210
Phone: (716) 856-1700 ext. 316
Fax: (716) 856-2311
Areas of Practice:
Affordable Housing, Commercial Litigation, Creditors’ Rights and Insolvency.
- Law School: State University of New York at Buffalo – School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude
- Graduate: State University of New York at Buffalo – School of Management, MBA, with distinction
- Undergraduate: Cornell University, BS – Industrial and Labor Relations
Awards and Recognitions:
- 2003 Ann & Meyer Riwchun Young Leadership Award presented by the Foundation for Jewish Philanthropies
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Erie County – Admission to the Bar Committee (past co-chair)
- Commercial and Bankruptcy Law Committee
- Erie County Bar Foundation
What I like to do outside of work:
I love spending time with my family and being outdoors.
Something else I think you should know about me:
I enjoy traveling.