PROFILE | Steven S. HeymanCannon Heyman and Weiss, LLP | Law Practice Concentrating in Affordable Housing and Community Development Law.
54 State Street, 5th Floor
Albany, New York 12207
Phone: (518) 465-1500 ext. 140
Fax: (518) 465-6678
Areas of Practice:
Senior and affordable housing and transactional finance for conduits and corporations, including the development, construction, rehabilitation, and financing of affordable and conventional multi-family housing and residential care facilities, including assisted living facilities and nursing homes, as well as other commercial real estate.
- Law School: Hofstra School of Law
- Graduate: Georgetown, L.L.M. in Taxation
- Undergraduate: Cornell University
Awards and Recognitions:
- NYSAFAH Innovator of the Year (May, 2003)
- Shelters of Saratoga (Board of Directors, 2003-2006)
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
What I like to do outside of work:
Tennis, hiking, sailing, dinner with family and friends, and reading a good history book.