PROFILE | Timmon M. Favaro
Cannon Heyman and Weiss, LLP | Law Practice Concentrating in Affordable Housing and Community Development Law.
726 Exchange Street, Suite 500
Buffalo, New York 14210
Phone: (716) 856-1700 ext. 314
Fax: (716) 856-2311
Areas of Practice:
Affordable Housing Community Development Law, corporate financial transactions utilizing tax exempt bonds, the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit, New Markets Tax Credit, Historic Tax Credit, and other tax driven incentives.
- Law School: State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Undergraduate: Ithaca College, B.A. Finance, magna cum laude
Awards and Recognitions:
- Buffalo Business First 2016 Class of 40 Under 40 Honorees
- SUNY Buffalo Law School Tom Headrick “Trees and Forest” Award for Excellence in Corporate Finance
- Fellow and Executive Editor of the Buffalo Criminal Law Review
- American Bar Association Forum on Affordable Housing and Community Development Law
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Member of the Board of not-for-profit Heart of the City Neighborhoods, Inc.
What I like to do outside of work:
Hike with my wife Laura and my dog Frank and play (not very well) the occasional round of golf.
Something else I think you should know about me:
I’m a washed-up college lacrosse player that still likes to lace-up and play every now and then.