PROFILE | Carly D. BrownCannon Heyman & Weiss, LLP | Law Practice Concentrating in Affordable Housing and Community Development Law.
726 Exchange Street, Suite 500
Buffalo, New York 14210
Phone: (716) 856-1700 ext. 391
Fax: (716) 856-2311
Mobile: (716) 349-0475
Areas of Practice:
Affordable Housing and Community Development Law; Transactions utilizing the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit; Contracts; Partnership Agreements; Commercial Lease Agreements; Commercial Real Estate and Finance Transactions; Mediation.
- Law School: Brooklyn Law School
- Graduate: State University of New York at Buffalo, M.S.W
- Undergraduate: State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A. Psychology/Sociology
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
What I like to do outside of work:
Spending time with family and friends, dancing with my kiddos, laughing, eating good food and enjoying champagne/wine with people that I love, practicing yoga, reading, listening to and playing music, singing, and baking.
Something else I think you should know about me:
I never reached five feet tall. I am a certified yoga teacher. I love to cook and bake…but abhor the cleanup afterwards. I want to see more of the world.