PROFILE | Lauren M. GannonCannon Heyman & Weiss, LLP | Law Practice Concentrating in Affordable Housing and Community Development Law.
726 Exchange Street, Suite 500
Buffalo, New York 14210
Phone: (716) 856-1700 ext. 360
Fax: (716) 856-2311
Areas of Practice:
Affordable Housing and Community Development Law; transactions utilizing the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit, New Markets Tax Credit, Historic Tax Credit and other tax-driven incentives; not-for-profit / tax exempt organization law.
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law, J.D.
- University of Rochester, B.A.
- New York State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Erie County
- American Bar Association Forum on Affordable Housing and Community Development Law
Awards and Recognitions:
- Named Emerging Attorney, Law Journal and Buffalo Business First
What I like to do outside of work:
I enjoy traveling and try to visit a new country each year. I like to stay active and spend time with family and friends.
Something else I think you should know about me:
I make a mean peanut butter cookie!