PROFILE | Melissa M. BeskidCannon Heyman & Weiss, LLP | Law Practice Concentrating in Affordable Housing and Community Development Law.
54 State Street, 5th Floor
Albany, New York 12207
Phone: (518) 465-1500 ext. 230
Fax: (518) 465-6678
Areas of Practice:
Affordable Senior and Multi-family Housing, Commercial and Public Finance, Real Estate and Corporate Law.
- Law School: Albany Law School of Union University, J.D., cum laude (1997)
- Undergraduate: University of Massachusetts at Amherst, B.A., cum laude (1992)
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association Forum on Affordable Housing and Community Development Law
- Albany Law School of Union University Justinian Society
What I like to do outside of work:
I enjoy spending time with my family, playing cards and board games, reading, movies and outdoor activities, such as gardening, boating, camping and hiking.
Something else I think you should know about me:
I drove a bus for UMass Transit in college -it was a great part-time job.