PROFILE | Sakina N. RiddellCannon Heyman & Weiss, LLP | Law Practice Concentrating in Affordable Housing and Community Development Law.
726 Exchange Street, Suite 516
Buffalo, New York 14210
Phone: (716) 856-1700 ext. 326
Fax: (716) 856-2311
Areas of Practice:
Affordable housing and community development law, commercial real estate and finance transactions.
- Law School: Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- Undergraduate: Duke University, B.A. cum laude
Awards and Recognitions:
- Forty Under Forty Award, Buffalo Business First, 2007
- 35th Annual Black Achievers in Industry Award, 1490 Enterprisers Inc., 2007
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Minority Bar Association of Western New York
- Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York, Western New York Chapter
What I like to do outside of work:
Enjoying the outdoors with my family, hiking, biking, walking, and gardening.
Something else I think you should know about me:
I’m a big college basketball fan and love cheering on the Blue Devils and the Hoyas.